Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Orders

Hi Everyone! Hope you all are having a fantastic week so far! I can not believe it's October already! Can you believe how time is flying by? I can't! Before you know it, it's going to be Christmas! I'm still working on filling orders, so I have nothing new to offer you at this time. This is the busiest time of year for me. I was hopeing to add some new Fall & Winter items this year, and I still may, we'll just have to see how busy I am. I still plan on adding the new Terrye French, Renee' Mullins, & Maxine Thomas designs that I posted on the marquee. Hopefully you'll all be patient! :) This week I'm working on finishing the "Home Is Where The Heart Is" Painting. This is the largest painting I offer, and there is alot of detail work that needs to be done on this one. This coming weekend, I'm going to have a new Greeting Card to post to the blog. I made it last weekend for my daughter who is turning 21! this friday. I can't wait to post it, it turned out sooooooooooo cute! It was done in Pink & Browns (her favorite colors) and I used a Magnolia Stamp for the image. I can't post it yet cause I don't want to spoil it for her. So if your interested in seeing it, please check back. I will post several photos of it. Have a great week everyone & thanks for stopping by! ~Jody~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews