Friday, October 30, 2009

New Products Added

Hi everyone! TGIF! Hope you all had a great week, and get to enjoy the weekend! Happy Halloween to you all too! If you take your little ones out, please be safe!

Today I added two new products to the site. You can find the primitive painting in the Primitive Category of the store.
Primitive Category

I also added a set of Picket Fence Angel Ornaments to the Winter category of the store. Winter Category
Hope you like them!



There's been a change of plans as to what I was going to make. I've had some custom orders come in so I'm going to be working on some of those. First, A Tissue Cover, A Letter Holder, and the rest of them are winter products. All of them are new products that I hope you will like. Im spending my evenings and weekends painting new ornaments to add to the site, and also take with me to the show in December. Although, this weekend I will also be making my daughters baby shower invitations. I will add a photo of them when finished. Have a good weekend everyone, and be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews