Monday, October 12, 2009

Christmas Craft Bazaar

Hello and Happy monday to ya! Hope you all had a fantastic weekend! Our weekend was a pretty productive one. I painted all day sunday, getting ready for a show we'll be attending. I'm painting day and night to get ready for this, so there will be alot to offer. I also worked on getting some frames finished.
The Christmas Craft show we'll be attending, will be held at:
Eagles Club
4001 Jackson Ave SE
Port Orchard, Wa.
December 4th (10-6) & Dec. 5th (9-4)
I will be selling some of the items I have in my store, and also some new items, (which I will be adding to the site when their finished). There's going to be alot of hand made ornaments. You will also be able to view some of the items that are on my website, and place custom orders. Rick may sell some of his metal sculptures as well. So come on by and say hello, we would love to meet you! If you have any questions about this, please feel free to contact me. If you need directions, let me know.

Well I was hopeing to have the card I made for my daughter, posted on Sunday, but your not gonna believe what I went and did. On our way to her house I rememberd that I hadn't taken any photos of it yet. Boy was I ticked at myself. So Im waiting on her to email me photos. When she does I will post it for you. Boy my memory is getting bad! The older you get the worse it gets!

I'm almost caught up on orders again. When Im caught up, I will be working on some of the custom orders I have.
Talk to ya soon!
~Jody~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews