Wednesday, October 21, 2009

"Bloom Where You Are Planted" - Jamie Mills-Price Design

I made some changes to the store yesterday, as you may have noticed. Rather than having to scroll through page after page to see the products, you can choose a category, and all the products for that category are all on one page. I made these changes in the hopes that it would make it easier to browse the store. If you have any suggestions, they're more than welcome here. I also added the store credits yesterday, for those of you who have them. Please feel free to use them any time you want. Yesterday I promised, another photo of one of my products I painted for a customer. The painting is "Bloom Where You Are Planted" a design by Jamie Mills-Price. It's one of my favorites, and it's also a best seller. You can find this painting in the Country Category of the store. If you click on the photos you will be able to see the detail in this painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews