Friday, October 30, 2009

Custom Order Transformation

One of my customers asked me to paint a primitive painting by Maxine Thomas on a large firkin lid she had. So I took a photo of the lid to show the old painting, and a photo of the lid with the new painting. It looks so much better! I still have to antique this piece, so it will be a little bit darker than this after the antiquing is done. I'm also working on another smaller firkin lid she sent me, and it will have a different primitive painting on it. Both paintings will be added to the site soon as a framed painting, with several different frame color options! When I have posted these to the site, I will update my blog to let you know. You may click on the photos to see the detail in these paintings. The first photo has an old painting on it. The second photo is the new painting I painted on it. The third photo was taken by artist Maxine Thomas. So you can see what this painting would look like framed.









Later today I will post some photos of the new Christmas Ornaments that I made, they're just darling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews