Tuesday, October 20, 2009

New Store Features & More

Hi all! Hope your having a fantastic week so far! I have a couple of things to talk about today. The store has some NEW FEATURES that I'm happy to offer you.
  • First, you'll notice on the left side where all the links are, that there is a link called "Your Account". You will now be able to log in and view or modify your own profile-name, address, email, etc. You will also be able to view the details of your orders.
  • Second, you will be able to save your current cart. Once you have saved it, the saved cart can be recalled at any time.
  • Third, your now able to use your store credits at checkout. For those of you who have store credits, I will be adding those shortly, so you can use them, any time you want.
  • Fourth, we also have a "Where did you hear about us" option that you may use or not use, at checkout.
  • Fifth, I have a event calendar link on the bottom left side. This is where you will find out what shows I will be attending & when.

I'm happy to report that I'm all caught up with orders!

New Products Coming Soon!

Besides the ornaments I'm working on at night and the weekends for the upcoming show I'll be attending in December, I'm also working on some custom orders that will be added to the site as well. They include:

3 Maxine Thomas-Primitive Paintings

A Primitive Tissue Cover

A Renee Mullins-Painting

So if your interested in seeing any of those please check back!

I'm also working on my photos for the store. I'm not the best picture taker, but have been practicing retaking photos of paintings that I do, so you can see the detail in my work better. So you may see some better photos of items on my site, and my blog. I have found that showing photos on my blog has been the best way to show the detail in my work. I think it's because I don't have to optimize the photos for the blog, and for the store, I do have to optimize them, and that is causing them to be distorted. So I'm working on that. I will be blogging tomorrow and adding another new photo. See ya soon! ~Jody~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews