Friday, April 30, 2010

Regarding Shipping Rates

In one of my earlier blogs I mentioned that I was going to be changing my shipping rates to a flat rate.  After consulting with my website host, and my wholesale providers,  it isn't going to be feasible for us to be able to offer the flat rate at this time.  I'm sorry that I can't offer this at this time.  I'm hoping, that in the future we will be able to offer this, so we can save you some money.  I did however, update my order information page with some new and old information.  I will be adding alot more new products over the weekend.  And I'm working on a new Primitive Mail Holder design, that will be added next week.  Hope you all have a good weekend!!! ~Jody~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews