Sunday, April 25, 2010

Shipping Rates Changing & More

I just want to let everyone know that I'm going to be changing my Order Information Page & Shipping Rates, (FOR THE BETTER) hopefully this week if I get time.  If not, I will be working on it till it is done.  I'm going to offer a flat rate for shipping, instead of per package weight.  I'm also going to be making the Order information page easier to read by narrowing it down.

For those of you who havent visited my website, I have added a new line of products,
Victorian Heart Company-Bedding, Tabletop, Throws, Pillows, Shower Curtains, and more.
And today I added another new line, some nice new Lamps, which I think you will find charming.
Items that are coming:  Domed Mantel Clock, Americana Decor, Holiday Collections, and a few Misc Items.

I hope to add some photos of our grandaughter this week, she was over last week and we got some really cute photos of her, she's growing like a weed!  Trying to eat her fist, and drewling everywhere!  lol
Have a great week blogging friends! ~Jody~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews