Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Grandbaby Photos & Info On New Painting

Hello Blogging Friends!  Hope you all are haveing a good week so far!  I want to share with you some photos of our grandaughter that we took last weekend when they came over.  She is growing like a weed!  The new painting (Domed Mantel Clock) I was working on is finished, and I will be adding it to the blog and my website tomorrow.  Here are some photos of the baby, enjoy! ~Jody~

 Brailynn & I





































Look closely at her she is looking at something in the corner.  Guess what it is?  It's a big photo of her that was given to me by my daughter on Valentines Day.  Isn't that funny!  Look at the sheepish grin on her face.  Little poop!   lol  I didn't know she was looking over there till after I got to look through the photos on my computer, and I just had to laugh.  I can't believe she recognizes herself. 

Trying to eat her whole FIST & yes she does try!

Mommas Making her Laugh
My Daughters Family


















Brailynn & I


















 Brailynn & Mom, My Daughter (Naomie)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews