Friday, July 17, 2009

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Hi everyone, hope you all are having a good day today. Happy Friday to ya! Today I added two new primitive products (OOAK) to the site today. They are a Primitive Crock/Utensil Holder, and a Primitive Cream & Sugar Set. Click on the photo to take you to it.

I would have had them on here this morning, but my internet wouldn't work again. For some reason when it gets hot outside, the satellite dish doesn't want to work, so couldn't get any work done. It's been really hot here this week. In the 80s & 90s today. I haven't spent too much time outside, I really don't like heat like that. So I opted to stay in and get some other things done around the house that needed to be done. One of my sisters gave me this old antique wooden lawn chair. I spray painted it white with a little of the wood showing through. Im going to paint some flowers on it and set it out on my front porch. I plan on adding a before and after picture when its done.I'm also working on adding some other items to the site again. Their listed below. Not sure in what order I'm going to do them in.Were thinking of attending a show in Packwood, Wa - September 4-7. It draws big crowds from what I've seen. So if your around that area you might want to check it out. I will let you know for sure if were going to go or not.I'm working on a new blog for the company, not sure when I will have it up and running, but when it is, you will see a change if you keep up with my blog.

CUSTOMERS WITH EXPIRED GIFT CERTIFICATES!

If you have a gift certificate that has expired, and you would like to use it, let me know by either email or phone so I can give you the discount! Ok, that's it for now. You all have a good weekend, and be safe! ~Jody~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews