Friday, July 17, 2009

NEW BLOG

Hello! and welcome to my blog! I usually blog through my website, but after some advice, I was told I needed an outbound blog. So, here I am creating this new blog. I will be adding some of my old blog posts from my website, (not too many) just to get this blog started. I usually blog once or twice a week, and update you with what kinds of paintings or projects I'm working on. I will also be filling you in on my personal life a little bit. I will be submitting photos of my paintings, family, art room for you to see. I will also be adding a slideshow of some of my products sometime in the future. I look forward to blogging here, hope you will follow along with me. Please feel free to leave me a comment, make a suggestion, or ask a question, it's what makes posting here worthwhile! Thank You! ~Jody~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews