Friday, July 31, 2009

New Card & Misc.

Hello & Happy Friday Everyone! Hope you all are having a great week so far. This week has been really busy. I've been filling orders, planning what will be added next, and working on getting this blog up and running. What you can expect to see next are some Kim Klassen, Maxine Thomas, & Renee Mullins designs. If you like any designs by these gals, you may want to check back. I'm also going to be working on this blog again. I've joined Twitter & Facebook, and will be adding a link in my blog and on my website that will take you directly to both of those. With this new blog, it allows you to comment, make a suggestion, or ask any questions you have. The options are below each blog I create, so feel free to use them! I'd be happy to hear from you. I mentioned a while back that I was going to be designing my first greeting card. Well that card is finished and here are the results. Click on photos for an enlarged image. I made this thank you card using one of my mothers rubber stamps & my new Cricut Expression, that my kids got me for Mothers Day. (The images used on the card are copyright protected), they belong to my mother). I hope to add my cards to the site and ebay in the future. Have a great weekend everyone!~Jody~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews