Tuesday, July 21, 2009

JULY 2009

Good Morning everyone. Hope you all had a great weekend! We were really we busy over the weekend. Rick and I worked around the house Saturday. He cleaned our boat inside and out. I cleaned house. Mostly organizing closets and stuff like that. Sunday we decided to take our boat out on Puget Sound. It's been a year since we've taken it out. I took a few snapshots of our day. Your looking at downtown Seattle, The Seattle Space Needle & Mount Rainier with a ferry in the background. Washington is such a beautiful state!













I mentioned, I was going to show you a photo of the antique chair that my sister gave me. I'm going to paint it, and set it out on my front porch when its finished. Im posting a before picture so you can see the before and after shots.












My Art room, where I do all my work.












My Store












Recently I've discovered the art of Card Making. I'm using my new cricut that my kids gave me for mothers day. I'm in the process of creating my first greeting card. If you've noticed the other blogs I follow, their all card makers. I'm just facinated with their work, so thought I'd try it myself. You should also see some of the little kids works of art, unbeleivable for their age. "Good Job"! I love trying new things, it's so fun. It's like theres no end to creativity! I will post a photo of my card when it's done, so you can see the finished product.
I'm also working on some new products to add to the site this Friday. Hope you'll stop by and take a peak!
Have a Good Week Everyone!
~Jody~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews