Friday, January 28, 2011

New Primitive Decor Products Added & More

I know it's been a while since I posted last, sorry about that. Sometimes work gets in the way. I've been extremely busy here filling orders, and painting things. The paintings I'm working on right now are a Double Sided Fireplace Screen, Bread Box, & my Primitive Rooster Make Do & a Door Crown.  I have some other new paintings in the works as well and these will be painted after the painting orders are filled. They include
Primitive Canister Set
Cream / Sugar Dish
Butter Dish.
I've been adding alot of new products to the website on a daily basis. Here's a list of some of the new products:
Plate Rack
Wax Warmers
Napkin Caddy
Key Hangers
Calendar Hangers
Lanterns
Clocks
Book Ends
Bathroom Caddy
Canister Sets
Egg Baskets
Utensil Holders
Herb Crusher
& lots of Treen!
We FINALLY offer FLAT RATE SHIPPING OF $8.95 for orders under $100.00. FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100.00!!!  I know alot of you will be excited about this, just as we are happy to be able to offer this.
We also offer a special rate to Canada, Alaska, & Hawaii!!!
Stop on by and take a peek at all the New Decor we've added!
http://www.adorablecountryclassics.com/
To my customers & friends on the East Coast I hope all of you are staying safe & warm with the winter weather your experiencing there! I hope you all have a great week!
Until next time,
Take Care, Jody

1 comment:

  1. Goodness girl you have been very busy! Good for you. That's an awesome deal on shipping too, can't beat that!

    Have a delightful weekend~

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews