Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I Need Your Feedback

Hello Blogging Friends! Hope you all are having a great week so far! It's been a busy one here on the homestead. We're getting ready to do a major expansion of products on our website, and to help us better understand what kinds of Home Decor products you'd like to decorate your home with, I thought I'd throw some questions out there to you all, so we can better serve you.
What kinds of Home Decor products would you like to see for decorating your home with, Sheep, Saltbox Houses, Willow Trees, a combo of them all?
Are there Home Decor products you'd like to see on our site, that maybe you can't find?
Do you like Country Themes? Roosters, Apples, or the "Live, Laugh, Love".
What themes do you decorate your home with?
Any suggestions would be helpful, and I will take all of them into consideration. Thank you for taking the time to let me know!
~Blessings~Jody

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jody! I see that you are a follower of my blog so I thought I would come over here and meet you. My answer is yes... to all of it, lol! I'm not much help, I love a little of everything. I think the sheep and saltbox houses, barns seem to be the biggest hit with most of the bloggers I am friends with.

    Best wishes on your major expansion! Thanks for following my blog. Have a delightful week~

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews