Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Playing Catch Up

Happy New Year all my blogging friends! I hope you all are ready for the new year!
I'm going to catch you up on what's been going on with us, so bear with me, it may be a long post, but will try and keep it as short as I can. We spent Thanksgiving at home with our children & their families. I cooked a feast as usual. It was our first Thanksgiving with our Grandaughter Brailynn. She loved Thanksgiving dinner, and the proof is in the photo, just look at that belly!  Brailynn (Boo Bear) also turned one in December!  Yup, I nick named her Boo Bear, Boo for short.





In December I attended a craft show here in my town Port Orchard, WA. The show went well, better than expected. Most popular were my Chenille Snowmen. Thank you everyone who attended the show! It was so nice to meet some of my neighbors!
Then there was Christmas. Christmas was so fun! This year was especially special for us, we got to shop for our first grandchild. I can't even begin to tell you how much fun it was to watch her open her presents. She had already opened the ones from Santa, and her other relatives, so by the time they arrived at our place Christmas night Brailynn knew exactly what to do. It was amazing watching the expressions on her face, every time she tore off a little piece of paper. She got the biggest grin and laughed at every tear. I'm already excited to see what she's going to do next time! And, I just found out yesterday from my daughter, that we're expecting another grandchild sometime around August! I'm tickled & excited. I LOVE LOVE LOVE being a grandma! I just wonder, is it going to be a girl or a boy?
The year 2010 turned out to be the best & the busiest year for our Company. We worked right up until the very end to get our products out to our customer just in time for the holidays. Thank you to all my loyal customers for your patronage! Your loyalty & trust in my paintings/products are appreciated more than words can say.  THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!!   This photo is Rick my husband, Brailynn & I on Thanksgiving.
2011 is already busy. I've been working on custom orders, with more on the way! Some will be added to the website of course, and here as well. I have a ton of new products in mind for the website this year. Lots & lots of new high quality products, that I think you will love! There is going to be so many new products, I can't even begin to make the list. But, you won't be dissapointed. This year I may be attending another show the weekend before Thanksgiving. I'm waiting to hear on that as of now, but should know by the end of January. And if I get accepted into the show, I will be making tons of new Christmas products too! We look forward to this new year, meeting new customers, and working with our current customers. Anyway, it feels so good to be back blogging again, I have missed all my blogging friends! I hope you all are doing well, and I will be back visiting your blogs again!
Talk to you soon!
~Jody~

1 comment:

  1. Well, it's glad to have you back gal:) What wonderful holidays you had with family. Especially Boo... she's so cute and very healthy looking. We had a great time over the holidays, but I'm ready to get back to it.
    Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews