Wednesday, February 2, 2011

East Coast Weather

I know you all are experiencing crazy winter weather back east! The news up here where I'm at is showing all the states effected by the weather. I just wanted to tell you all to be safe and warm!  You all are in my thoughts!  If you don't have to go out in it, DON'T!  Our weather up here in Washington State is mild. I woke up to frost on the ground, but we had a sun shiny day. I was hoping for snow this year but, we only got an inch or so months ago, and I don't think we're going to get any of the white stuff!
I've been adding tons of new products to the website. If you haven't stopped by in a while, stop in and take a peak!
I'll be having my OFG feature tomorrow, stop in and see who it is!
Thank you to all who leave me comments, I love reading them.
Talk to you soon!
~Jody~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews