Monday, February 1, 2010

New Products Added

Hello everyone!  I know, I know, it's been a while since I posted.  Things have been very busy around here.  We've been working hard filling orders, designing new products, and working at getting you some other items that will complete our store.  Our goal is to provide you with a vast variety of treasures that will add charm and beauty to your home.  Yesterday we added alot of new products to the store.  Here is a list of the new items that were added.
Rusty wire Egg Basket
Primitive Tart Warmers 2 Styles
Yummy Primitive Tarts
Primitive Grungy Candles Tapers, Pillars, and Votives
Refresher Oils
Primitive Courting Candle
Primitive Candle Night Lights
Primitive Centerpiece
This week I'm working on filling orders.  I will be adding a photo of the Popcorn Bag Dispenser, painted with a Primitive design on it.  I'm hopeing next week I will be adding a new photo of the Primitive Canisters that we have designed, they turned out really nice!  I have decided that I will be offering those as sets of 3 & 4 to a set, with other sayings,  knob choices, and you will be able to choose to design them yourself!.  I hope you will check back to take a look at both of these products, they're really nice!
Have a great week everyone!
~Jody~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews