Sunday, February 21, 2010

New Products Added

Hello all, hope you are having a good weekend!  Just wanted to let you know that I added a ton of new sub-categories in my primitive categorie today.  Along with some new products.  In the upcoming weeks I will be adding a ton of new products to the store, to better serve your decorating needs.  Im sure you will be pleased with the items that are coming.  Here is a list of all the new sub-categories you can find on my store.
Americana
Barn Stars
Baskets
Candles/Holders & Access.
Christmas & Winter
Fall
All of my hand painted items will be under the Hand Painted categorie.
Kitchen Goods & Decor
Lamps & Lanterns
Micellaneous
Note Pads
Stitched Samplers
Wall Borders
Wood Accents
Wood Shelves
Wreaths/Florals & Access.
Wrought Iron
Right now I'm working on a custom order for a customer.   I will also be offering it on my site in the Winter Categorie.  Have a fantastic week everyone!
~Jody~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews