Thursday, January 21, 2010

2010 New Products List

Hello all! Hope your having a great week so far!   I've compiled a list of new products that I want to add to the site this year.
NEW PRODUCT LIST:
Banners
Recipe Box
Larger Key Cabinet
Outside Mailbox
Coaster Set
Scented Candles
Plaque For Bathroom
Magnet Sets
Primitive Chalkboard
Primitive Spice Rack
Clock
Signs
Wind Chimes - Mini & Large
Paper Towel Holders
Bird Feeders
Wreaths
Ornaments-Mainly Primitive
Snowman Door Greater
Primitive Christmas Decor
For the most part, their all primitive products.
These are going to be designs by Terrye French, Renee Mullins, Donna Atkins, Kim Klassen & Maxine Thomas, a few Jamie Mills-Price & some designs of my own.

I have added size information for the Primitive Tissue Box Covers, Item #189 on the site this week.  The measurements are for the Puff Plus Tissues.  I will be adding the Kleenex brand real soon, as they are different sizes than the Puff Plus tissues.

Soon I will have the measurments for the Primitive Canister Set #4, Item #159 on the site, along with a new photo of them on the site & blog.  Right now I offer the canisters as 3 to a set, but I'm considering offering those as 4 to a set as well.  I'm also considering offering other wording so you may design them your self. 

I'm also going to be offering stars & pineapples & knob choice as new product options.  The new product options I've recently added to the site are working great!  I've had several people design their own products the way they want them.  Please make sure you check the appropriate boxes when ordering, as your item will be made according to what options you choose.

This year I will also be painting custom orders as well, and will add them to the site as well when their finished.  I hope this helps clarify what you can expect to see this year.  If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. 
Friday I will be adding some new/old products to the site, so check back if your interested.
See ya Friday!
~Jody~ 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews