Friday, January 8, 2010

New Product Added -Tender Loving Bear Snowglobe

Hello friends, how are you today?  I hope you had a good week.  I added a new product today.  It's this adorable snowglobe. This was actually requested by one of my customers, thank you Debbie!  The tender loving bear is trying to put the nose back on his snowman.  I used a medium called snowtex to create real looking snow.  I've also used opal dust to give sparkle to his wings, heart and ribbon.  The globe sits on a rectangular base that has been painted with twiggy vines, pine needles, and cranberry pip berries.  The edge of the base is striped with mauve checks & white dots.  The knob and feet are painted & dotted as well.  Measures 10"T x 6 3/4"W x 4" Deep. Comes fully assembled.  This makes a nice winter decoration.   You can find this product in the
Winter Category of the store.
I hope you like it, it turned out cute!  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.  A Jamie Mills-Price design.  Price: 38.50
Click on Photo For Larger Image














I'm already working on another product.  I hope to have it done by next friday, it's quite a large painting so I'm not sure on that.  I will keep you posted.  Have a nice relaxing weekend everyone, see ya next week!
~Jody~

2 comments:

  1. This is really cute, Jody! My heart goes out to the poor snowman! Happy New Year to you, warmest wishes, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lesley! I know I feel bad for the little guy too! Happy New Year to you as well!
    Hugs,
    Jody

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews