Thursday, May 5, 2016

Ordering, Custom Ordering, Etsy & Catching Up

Hi everyone! Just wanted to touch base with you to let you all know where I'm at with making the Primitive Ceramic Canisters and the other pieces.
I have been working hard at getting sets made. I finally have 3 sets made, and have begun to paint them. I need several painted pieces to be able to fire the kiln, or it's a waste of electricity. As soon as I have fired the first load I will be posting here to let you know when they will be available in advance. 

ORDERING: If you'd like to place an order for my canisters or any of the other ceramic pieces I'm going to be making please feel free to send me an email to jodystacy@hotmail.com  or call me @ 253-678-4621.  

CUSTOM ORDERS: I do accept custom orders. If you'd like a custom order made, please feel free to send me an email or give me a call and we can discuss your needs. 

ETSY: I've also decided to go ahead and sell my items on Etsy as well as my blog. My store isn't up yet as I'm working on that in the evening. But, you will be able to find me there through my blog or by typing in adorablecc in the search bar.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. 
Thank you for stopping by today!
~Jody~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews