Monday, May 16, 2016

Etsy Store To Open!

Hi everyone! I thought I'd pop in here and let you all know that I've been working on my Etsy store. I should be up and running by the end of this week! I'm shooting for Saturday. I will keep you posted here and will post a direct link to it as soon as I have it open. Thank you all so much for being so patient with me! 
On another note. I found out my email program hasn't been working correctly. Some of you haven't received the emails I've sent out to you. If you send me an email and you don't hear from me within a couple days, please call me. I would never not answer your emails. My customers are my number one priority! 
I believe it is working now though. 

Thanks for stopping by today!
~Jody~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews