Friday, May 20, 2016

Etsy Store To Open This Weekend! 5/21/2016!

Hi everyone! As you know I've been working really hard to get my Etsy store up and running, and to also get some things painted in time for the opening. I will be opening my Etsy store tomorrow around 11am PST. You won't find any items in the store until tomorrow. Here's the link to it https://www.etsy.com/shop/adorablecc   
I wasn't able to get a complete set of items done in ceramic paints and glazes before the opening. I still have a couple more pieces to finish before I add them to the store. I will post again here when I have them done.

Thank you to all my past customers for your support over the years. 
It really means a lot to me!
Thank you to all of you who have emailed me or sent me messages asking me to make my ceramics again. I really appreciate all of you for being so patient, and for wanting me to start back up again. I feel honored and blessed that so many of you love having my hand painted items in your home! THANK YOU!

Have a wonderful weekend, and thanks for stopping by today!
~Jody~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews