Friday, May 7, 2010

Whats Coming Next

Happy Friday Blogging Friends!  Hope you all had a good week!  I thought I'd pop in here and let you know what I've been up to this week and what's coming up next.  This week I worked on a custom order for a gal in New York.  She wanted a customized Primitive Mail Holder.  I will add it to the blog and site tomorrow.  I'm working on several things right now.  Two are custom orders. The others are products that I mentioned I would make for 2010.  I've been adding alot of new primitive products to my site every weekend.  If you haven't been there in a while you may want to stop by and take a peak to see what new additions I've added.  And I'm going to be adding new additions every weekend for while, so keep checking back if your interested in primitives.  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! ~Jody~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews