Monday, May 10, 2010

New Product Added - Custom Ordering

Good Monday Morning to you all!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  And to all you mothers out there I hope you all had a wonderful Mothers Day!  My Mothers Day was great!  I spent it with my Daughter & her family.

Today I wanted to touch upon Custom Ordering a little bit.  This is a perfect example of a custom order, and I wanted to show it to you.  I do alot of custom orders.  And as I've said before, custom orders can be ANYTHING.  Alot of items on my site have a Customized By You Box below each item.  What does that mean?  It means you can order that item and have it made in any Size, Shape, and Painted any way you like!
Say you don't like it done in the crackled Trail Tan over Black.  Maybe you want it crackled Ivory over Black instead, or maybe just a solid black.  Or maybe you don't like the red house, you'd rather have a blue house.  Say you don't like sheep, you like cows instead.  And then there's the American Flag issue.  Now I have customers in Canada!  To my customers in Canada, I can paint you a Canadian Flag instead!  Don't be shy in asking!  I'd be happy to do that for you!  Maybe you  like a particular product but don't like the shape of it, because it won't function the way you need it too, we can change it so it will function so it will work for you.  There is also constant contact through email if there are any questions I have for you.  When Im finished with your order, I send you up to 3 or 4 photos of your finished product for review before shipping.  I then package up your product for total weight & price.  I can give you an estimate once you give me an idea of what you want at the begining.  But the total we won't know until it is done and ready to be shipped.
I can make any of my products match your existing decor! That is the best part about purchasing My Products!
All you have to do is fill in the Customized By You Box, Tell me what you want in that box when purchasing that item.  If I have any questions at all, I will call you.  It's really easy!
If you have any questions about Custom Orders please feel free to contact me, I'd be happy to answer any of your questions.

Here's the Custom Primitive Mail Holder that I made for a customer in New York, Thank you Cheryl!
She first gave me the dimensions she wanted, 12" Tall in back, x  10" Wide" x 8" Deep x 6" Tall in the Front.  It has 4 Sections.  It was painted black in a distressed manner.  I've painted a rustic red saltbox house, two primitive sheep, a primitive willow tree, all nestled on a grassy hill.  Both ends have been painted with two sheep, a willow tree, nestled on a grassy hill.  I've also painted a primitive star on the top back corner to add a primitive touch to it.  The edges of this holder have been sanded to give it a time worn look.  This primitive mail holder has been sanded for a nice smooth finish. I did add this to my site, you can find it under the primitive category in the Hand Painted By Me.  Have a good week everyone! ~Jody~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews