Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Two New Products Added

Well that weekend went by fast!  Geez!  Time goes by too fast anymore.  I hope you all had a good weekend!  I took care of my wifely duty's, and got to visit with my daughter and grandbaby.
I finished the Maxine Thomas painting I spoke about in an earlier blog. "School House Friends". This was actually a request for a customer in Maine.  She's going to attach this painting to the top of a childs old school desk.  Isn't that a great idea!  Im offering this as a framed painting on my website.  You can choose what color frame you would like to have.



















A customer in Canada asked me to paint her this sign.  It turned out pretty nice.  I first painted it black, sanded the edges and the front to make it look old, and the lettering is all handpainted. 



















I already started another new project today.  I'm painting a Terrye French design onto a banner.  I will add it to the site when finished.  Have a good week!~Jody~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews