Monday, March 8, 2010

THANK YOU!

I would like to say thank you to everyone who's sent me emails, and notes reguarding your prayers for our grandaughter.  Thank you so much for your kind words and careing.  Your prayers really mean alot to us.  As of right now we don't know anything.  But as soon as we do I will post it.
I watched my grandaughter over the weekend, and had so much fun!  She is making her cooing sounds, and talks to us alot now.  She's full of smiles.  She's a very happy little girl.  She weighs 12lbs-9oz.  She's able to hold her head up while on her belly, and look around at 2 months old. Drs. say that's really good!  She also likes to try and stand when we hold her.  She prefers to face forward when we hold her, so she can see everything, and gets mad when she can't. We think she's a little angel!
I hope you all had a nice relaxing weekend! and got to do something you love. 
I'm still adding new products to my store.  I'm working on another painting right now.  It's a spring design for a new letter holder.  I will post it when it's finished.
Have a good week everyone! & THANK YOU FRIENDS FOR YOUR PRAYERS!
~Jody~   

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews