Monday, March 15, 2010

New Painting & Baby Photos

Hello everyone and happy monday to you!  Hope you all had a nice weekend!  I was busy over the weekend.  I added a ton of new products to the store, they include, bowls, signs, plates, quilted products, shelving, gameboards and more, and there's more to come!  I'm working on a new Terrye French design and I'm putting it on a new product, I will be adding it to the site soon.  So, stay tuned for that.  I also added a new painting today, that I  finished last week.  It's a spring mail/letter holder.  This holder has a removable insert, giving you the option to have two different paintings on it.  This is a Jamie Mills Price design. The painting is called:  "Enjoy The Seasons"  The price is $29.95, doesn't include shipping.

















We had our grandaughter over night on Saturday, I took a couple photos of her. She's finally figured out how to suck her thumb, so I had to hurry to get my camera to get this pic. We can't believe she's going to be 3 months old this month. Wow, time sure does fly by doesn't it. Hope you enjoy the photos. Have a good week! ~Jody~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews