Tuesday, December 1, 2009

NEW PRODUCTS ON THE WAY!

Hello Everyone!, Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving!  We had Thanksgiving at our house this year.  Just a few of us.  My daughter & I had alot of fun sharing the cooking.  Hard to believe that it only takes a few minutes to eat dinner, when you spend days preparing the meal.  I know I'm really late in posting, sorry about that.  Sometimes daily duties & the job take you away for a bit.  It's been a little busy around here.  I've been getting ready for the Christmas Bazarre I will be attending this weekend, Friday & Saturday, at the Eagles Club in Port Orchard, WA.  I will have my computer with me, so you can still contact me by email or phone for any questions you may have.  Everything is pretty much boxed up and ready to go, just finishing up last minute details.  I will be adding more new items to the store soon.  I have several custom orders right now, and will be working on those as well.  I will keep you posted as to when they will be added.  Have a great week everyone! ~Jody~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews