Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Craft Bazaar

Hello everyone!, hope you all had a great weekend!  I just wanted to drop by and let you know that the craft show I participated in was a huge success!  I did better than I thought I'd do.  It was the first show I've participated in, in 20 something years.  I met alot of nice people from my home town.  It was such a pleasure meeting all of you.  The best sellers were my Chenille Snowman Item# 132, My Chenille Snowman with Cardinals Item# 138.  I sold a couple of my new ornaments, and something from my OOAK categorie.
I'm already planning on attending one large show next year.  All I have to do is decide which one to attend.  I'm already planning on what new items to make for the site and show for next year.  I will keep you posted when I figure out which show I'll  attend and what new products will be added.

I'm going to be taking some time off here pretty soon, to catch my breath some, and get ready for the holidays.  I need to do some regrouping & reorganizing, and clean my art room.  I will let you know when I do that.

I've also got some custom orders to do.  All these products will be added to the site when finished. 
Letter/Card Holder - With a Spring Design - Jamie Mills Price
Primitive Scale - With a Ginger Design. - Terrye French
Snowglobe - With A Winter Scene - Jamie Mills Price
Freezin Frank Snowman - Jamie Mills Price

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog!  Have a good day everyone! ~Jody~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews