Thursday, November 19, 2009

Terrye French & Renee Mullins Designs

I see people are using the poll I've set up on my blog, asking what you'd like to see more of, and you're voting for your favorites. Now that I know who's designs your more interested in, I'd like to know:
1. Which designs by these artists are you most interested in seeing? You can give me item #'s or the name of their design. If you don't know the item # or name of their design, you can go to each of the artists websites, (link on right side of this blog) to pick out the designs your interested in.

2. What kinds of items would you like their designs on? Would you like them on a particular product in my store? Or do you have a particular product that you'd like to see them on?

I have a ton of Terrye French & Renee Mullins designs that I haven't done yet. So if you have a particular design, or a particular product you'd like to see, please feel free to contact me through email
mailto:adorablecountryclassics@hughes.net , or you can select the comment link below, and leave your comment there.  It would be very helpful in knowing just what your looking for. I will continue to keep the poll up for a while, so please vote! Thank you to all who have used the poll, I appreciate your feedback! ~Jody~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews