Friday, November 6, 2009

New Products Added

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a fantastic week, and are ready for a restful weekend! I've got alot to talk about today, but will try and make it short. First, I added two new products to the site today. A Primitive Tissue Cover in the Primitives Category of the store, which you can get in different sizes.
Here's a couple photos.










The Ornaments are in the Winter Category of the store. Here's a photo of them. You can click on the photos for a enlarged image.










This week I'm going to be working on another custom order, & new ornaments. They will be added to the site when finished. I've come up with a Primitive Winter product which I'm really excited about. Why? Because you may have noticed I don't have any Primitive Winter products to offer you. I actually intended to make some Primitive Ornaments this year, and forgot all about them. Maybe I can get some made? I've also had a couple people request more Renee Mullins items, so I will be getting some things made by some of her designs. So check back if your interested in seeing any of those. Hope you all have a great weekend! ~Jody~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews