Friday, November 13, 2009

New Products Added

Hi everyone! Sorry I didn't blog monday, it's been really busy around here. I added two more products to the site today. A primitive framed painting, that you can find in the Primitive Category of the store. This is a custom order that I did. The first photo is a before photo of what it looked like before I painted a new and improved design on it. The second one is the painting that I did. Click on the photos for an enlarged image.












I also added a new set of Christmas Ornaments, which you can find in the Winter Category of the store












Next week I will be adding two more items to the store. I hope will check back to see these,they are adorable! Have a fantastic weekend everyone! ~Jody~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews