Monday, August 29, 2016

Primitive Utenisl Holder, Wax Warmer, Soap Dispenser, Cream & Sugar Set, Butter Dish

Hi everyone! Today I wanted to share with you the new items I've been working on. These will be available in my Etsy shop tomorrow. A couple of these are new items I haven't made before until now. These coordinate with all of the other Primitive Stoneware I make. 
All of these are "READY TO SHIP".
They include the following; 

Primitive Soap Dispenser.
The Soap Dispenser will have 6 different pumps to choose from. The one shown here is called the "Water Well".


Primitive Butter Dish
Design is painted on both sides.


Primitive Wax Warmer / Oil Burner

Top View of Wax Warmer

Side View of Wax Warmer
Comes with a 6ft cord that has on/off switch. Uses up to a 40 Watt bulb. 

Primitive Utensil Holder






If you have any questions about anything please feel free to contact me. 

Hope you are having a wonderful summer!
~Jody~






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews