Wednesday, August 3, 2016

New Primitive Ceramics Coming soon!

Hi everyone! I've been really busy making more of my Primitive Ceramics so I'll be adding new items to my Etsy shop hopefully by the end of this week. But, I'll let you know exactly what day I'll be adding them. These items will be ready to ship items. The items that will be available if everything turns out (and hopefully they will) are;
3 Wax Warmers/Oil Burners 
1 Utensil Holder
1 (NEW) Cream & Sugar Set
1 (NEW)Napkin Holder
1 (NEW) Butter Dish
1 (NEW) Soap Dispenser

If you'd like to be more up to date with what I'm working on please feel free to follow me on 
or 
I try to post everyday.

Time for me to get busy painting! Have a wonderful day!
~Jody~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews