Sunday, June 19, 2016

My New Stoneware Collection With Photos!

Hi everyone, The day has finally arrived! 
My new Primitive Stoneware Collection is in my Etsy store! I can't begin to tell you how excited I am. This has been in the works for quit a while.
I had so much fun making and painting this collection.  

I hope you like them as much as I do, they turned out beautiful!

All of these have been painted in ceramic paints. Glazed on the outside in a Mocha Crackle glaze, and a solid Mocha glaze on the inside, so they all coordinate. These are all food safe as I only use lead free ceramic paints & glazes. 
I will also be adding a Butter Dish, Soap Dispenser and Napkin Holder to this collection. If you'd like to see these close up you can see really good photos at my Etsy store here.

In this collection you'll find;
Primitive Canister Set in 3 or 4
Primitive Grease Pot or Compost Pot
Primitive Salt & Pepper Shaker Set
Primitive Cream & Sugar Set
Primitive Spoon Rest
Primitive Utensil Holder
Primitive Wax Warmer not shown but listed in my Etsy store.
(IN THE WORKS RIGHT NOW)
Primitive Butter Dish
Primitive Sponge Holder
Primitive Soap Dispenser

If you have any questions about my ceramics please feel free to email or call me.

I'm going to be making other matching collections as well. This is just the start of what I'll be offering.

On another note, I'd like to wish all of the Fathers out there a Happy Father's day! My dad passed away several years ago and we miss him so much!
Happy Father's Day Dad!



Thank you all for stopping by today!
~Jody~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews