Thursday, June 16, 2016

Primitive Stoneware Collection Almost Ready & Photos!

Hello everyone! I hope you all are enjoying your summer so far!
I've been working on the new primitive stoneware collection and I'm finally close to having them finished (with the exception of two pieces). I can't begin to tell you how excited I am. I think you guys are going to absolutely love these! 
Here's some photos of the items that will be available for purchase.
Front View

Top View
Close Up
Close Up
*PLEASE NOTE* These aren't finished yet! (That's why they are white). 
I'm putting a mocha crackle glaze on the outside and a mocha solid glaze on the inside. Then I will fire them and then they'll be finished! 
 I plan on firing them tomorrow June 17th. I'll start adding them to my Etsy store on Friday and they will all go live on Sunday afternoon. 
THESE ARE READY TO SHIP ITEMS!

I will have the following available for purchase:
Primitive Utensil Holder
Primitive Salt & Pepper Shaker Set
Primitive Spoon Rest
Primitive Grease Pot/Compost Pot
Primitive Sugar & Creamer Set
Primitive Sponge Holder
Primitive Wax Warmer
I will also have a Set of Primitive Canisters painted in ceramic paints and glazes posted but, these are going to be reserved for a customer. I'm going to post them on Etsy as a MADE TO ORDER ITEM so that you can see what they look like painted in the ceramic paints and glazes and so you'll be able to purchase a set. 

I will write another post on my blog with photos, when they are all finished.

Thank you for stopping by today I hope you enjoyed your visit! 


2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Jody!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the compliment and for commenting Kim!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews