Thursday, August 11, 2011

Website Restructure

Hello everyone! I hope you all are doing well, and staying busy! I know I am. I just wanted to pop in here and let you know that we have restructured our website to make browsing and shopping with us easier!  Instead of entering into a category like primitives or country, you can now select the decor your looking for on the left like Barn Stars or Rugs. All of my hand painted items are under (Hand Painted By Me). We want your shopping experience with us, to be a pleasurable one. We hope that you enjoy the changes we've made. We are open to any comments or suggestions you have.
We've added some new products as well. New Rugs in Applique Star in Burgundy & Tan
 or Black & Tan in Oval & Rectangle Shapes in various sizes.
We also added the Country Star Braided Rugs in Wine & Tan or Black & Tan. You can view all these rugs here Rugs & Doormats
And we've also added a couple new Bedding Collections-Vintage Star Wine & Tan or Black & Tan. You can view them here Vintage Star Bedding Collection.
I have a girlfriend that makes beautiful Baby Quilts. They are on my site with the Quilts. You have to see these, they are adorable! They are sewing machine stitched. Made with 100% premium pre-washed cotton fabrics. We have 7 available, all in different designs and colors. These make a great gift! Visit them here Quilts, Throws, & Pillows.
I hope you all are having a wonderful creative week! ~Jody~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews