Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Our New Grand Baby - Madilynn Ann Suzuki

Hello Friends! I know I've been missing in action for a while, but I have a really good excuse, I promise! We have a new addition to our family! Madilynn Ann Suzuki was born on August 13th! She is a healthy adorable little girl. She came early, but we all are very happy she is here. I've been gone for a bit staying with my daughter, helping her around the house with the new baby and our other granddaughter Brailynn. My daughter had to have an emergency C section which was unexpected. But, everything went fine, both momma and baby are ok. We are so blessed, and are so happy that both my daughter and baby came out of the situation well! Naomie, you have the cutest, sweetest little girls! Cherish every moment with them! Time goes by so fast!  Here are some photos of Maddy, our newest grand baby.







Tomorrow I will have a new painted item for you to see! It's my biggest project so far! See ya tomorrow! ~Jody~

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Jody.......I am looking forward to grandbaby #4 on December 26! Nathan Peter!
    Hugs,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews