Monday, August 1, 2011

New Paintings Coming Soon!

I've been so busy painting custom orders and orders from my website that I haven't been able to create anything new in a very long time.  I'm not complaining by any means. As a matter of fact I appreciate the work, very much so. So inlight of that, I decided that I'm going to start painting on weekends for a while so I can produce some new paintings. (I have tons of ideas). I know many of you follow my blog just to see what new paintings I create. And, I know many of you have requested to see more Terrye French stuff, so that's what I worked on yesterday. I also have a three day show I'm attending in November, and I have to create stuff for that too so looks like weekend work for a while. Yesterday I finally fired my first set of greenware which included 2 Butter Churns, 2 Grease Pots, 2 Spoon Rests, 2 Salt & Pepper Shaker Sets, and 1 Utensil Holder. Everything turned out great! I will show a pic tomorrow! I hope you had a wonderful weekend how ever you spent it! ~Jody~

1 comment:

  1. First off...congrats on firing your first kiln load! Were you nervous????? I remember so plainly how scared I was that first time...then it's like riding a bike! lol Really looking forward to seeing your painting, I absolutely love Terrye French things. Right now I am working on Renee Mullins' pieces but I have patterns from Terrye sitting...calling my name! ;) Will watch for your pics. Ü

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews