Thursday, August 5, 2010

Primitive Canisters

Hello Blogging Friends!  Are you looking for Primitive Canisters?  Well look no more!  We offer a Vintage Set made of wood, and also offer Ceramic ones in two different styles.  I'm in the process of painting my first set of ceramic ones right now, which will be added to the blog and site soon.  These Primitive Canisters are designed & made by us, and made out of wood.  Each one has been painted a crackled Trail Tan over Black, with their own scene on each one.  The outer edges of the lids have been routered & are very stylish & vintage looking.  I offer several knob styles for these.  They have removable plastic liners, and the lids have a silicone seal to keep food fresh.  I offer these as a set of 3 or 4.  I also offer several customization options on all of my Canisters.   So they can be painted with any design you want!  I will be making several different primitive designs on the ceramic ones, that I'm sure you will love!  So if your looking for Primitive Canisters, please check my website or blog for my new designs.  Below is a couple photos of the wooden canisters, that I just finished for a customer in New York.  This was a custom order, and she choose to change the wording on hers.  There is also a couple photos of the ceramic canisters that I'm going to be painting, so you can see the styles of these.  I also offer matching Ceramic Kitchen Accessories to go with these.  Here is the link to the Primitive Canisters on my website.   http://www.adorablecountryclassics.com/store/WsDefault.asp?Cat=PrimitiveDecor&Sub=36&isThumbs=Yes&Thumbs=100

~Blessings~Jody



















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews