Friday, August 20, 2010

New Products Coming This Weekend

Hi folks, hope you all have had a great week so far!  It's been just plum busy here!  Just wanted to let you all know that I will be adding some new Primitive products to my website this weekend.  For the most part their Fall products, but I will also be adding one of my new paintings as well.  So drop on over for a visit to see all these wonderful items, you won't be dissapointed!
http://www.adorablecountryclassics.com/
Have a great weekend everyone! ~Blessings~Jody

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Jody, we are practically neighbors..I live in indianola and am a member of the OFG team too.;) do you have your wonder stuff in a shop? we have to meet up someday..;) my best friend and I love shopping in port orchard at the thrift stores and that store called New 2 you or 4 you..cute baby grandaughter too..love those cheeks..;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews