Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Whatcha Workin On Wednesday!

Hello Blogging Friends!  I hope you all had a wonderful and safe Fourth Of July!  We went downtown to the water front here in Port Orchard, WA to watch the fireworks show, and wouldn't you know it, it started raining!  We ended up back home and watching the Seattle fireworks show on television instead, and it was a better show anyway!

I'm starting a new post every wednesday on my blog called "Whatcha Workin On Wednesday".  I thought it would be interesting to see what other are working on.  I always love to see creations that other people make, and it inspires me to create as well. 
Im working on a painting designed by Terrye French.  It's a design of hers that I've wanted to do for a while now. I'm going to be modifying her design a bit by adding a few more of her favorite things.  I hope to add it to the site & blog very soon!
So, tell me what your working on today, I'd love to hear about your own creations and how your spending your day!
~Blessings~Jody

1 comment:

  1. Hi ya Jody:) I was working on orders. A bowl rack, rolling pin bowl racks, and rolling pin racks. I would like to start creative painting sometime.
    Looking forward toward your finished product:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews