Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Teddy Bear Painting

Hi everyone, hope you all had a nice weekend! I'm a little late for blogging this week, sorry about that. I believe I've come down with the bug that my husband had. So I haven't felt to hot lately. I sure hope it doesn't last long. Because I'm filling orders I don't have anything new this week. But, I wanted to show you what I am working on. Yesterday and today I'm working on one of my favorite Teddy Bear paintings for a customer. I really enjoy painting these critters. By the time I get the body done and move onto painting the faces I get really excited. Why you ask? Because when I finally get their eyes on it's like the bears come to life! Their just sooooooooooo cute and cuddly, and who doesnt love a teddy bear? "I wish I was a Teddy Bear...everybody loves them, nobody cares if they're fat or old..." By Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews