Friday, September 4, 2009

Primitive Scale~Terrye French Design

Good Morning Everyone! Hope you all had a great week! I added this old Primitive Scale to the site this morning. Hope you like it, it's really old! Has that old primitive look to it. You can display this anywhere in your home, could even set an old primitive candle or a stack of old books on top of it.








I am going to be adding the other items that I mentioned before, but I need to fill a orders first. I will let you know when I will be adding those items. Couple of weeks ago I made another card, and haven't had the time to post it, but here it is now. I just love it. i had alot of fun making this one, it's getting more challenging since I don't know too much about card making. Someday I hope to be offering my greeting cards on the site, but I want to wait till I feel they are perfect before doing that. You can view a larger image of the cards by clicking the photos. Have a fantastic holiday weekend everyone!~Jody~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews