Monday, September 14, 2009

I'm Going to be a grandma!

Good morning, & happy monday to you! Hope you all had a nice relaxing weekend! Our weekend didn't quit go as planned. My husband became ill, so instead of getting the work done outside, he slept, & I cleaned and organized my art room. I'm all ready and organized to create cards on the weekends now. Before all my art stuff for card making was in the kitchen, which didnt work out to well. Always had to put everything away.
Now on a more personal note. I have fantastic news! My daughter is expecting! I'm going to be a grandma! She is due on Christmas day! My daughter had her first ultrasound last friday, and were having a Girl! She's healthy and very active. I have a very clear ultrasound photo Im including here, she's already sucking her thumb! ooooooooooooohhhhhhhh how cute! I can hardly wait!


Have a great week everyone! ~Jody~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews