Friday, June 12, 2009

NEW PRODUCT OPTIONS AVAILABLE

As of today, I’m offering additional options to most of my products in the Primitive & Country category. New options available:

  • Distressed Color Option= The product is painted in a solid color with the edges lightly sanded to make the product look aged and prim.
  • Crackled Color Option= The product is painted in a crackled manner, so the paint looks old and cracked.
  • There are several color options available with both the distressed or crackled options.
  • Custom Color= A custom color of your choice to match your décor.
  • Custom Design Option= A custom design of your choice, wether it's a design on my site, or one that you like or have seen.
  • Animal Option= Design is available with or without sheep or cows, you choose.
  • American Flag Option= Order some of the products with or without the American Flag.

If you have any questions, please don‘t hesitate to contact me. I've also moved a few of my primitive products over to One of A Kinds. These items are being discontinued. Have a Great Weekend Everyone! ~Jody~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews