Friday, June 5, 2009

JUNE 5, 2009


Hello and Happy Friday Everyone! The last time I blogged, it was about my father passing. We're all doing ok so far. It's been a couple of rough weeks but were managing ok. We've been helping our mother get through the tough times, and she's handling it as well as can be expected. Before the passing of my father, I had been working on some new products that I just added today. I also did a custom order for Linda in PA. Thank you Linda! Here is a photo of what I made for her. It is a Primitive Mail Holder/Letter Organizer with cows instead of sheep.
If you would like a mail holder just like this one, click the photo to take you to it, item #167. Just select cows when ordering. I also went to our local antique store and found some really neat items, that I'm going to be painting and adding to the site soon. I am also working on adding some other item's real soon as well, so check back if you'd like to see those. Have a great weekend everyone! ~Jody~




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews