Monday, April 4, 2016

My New Pottery Studio!

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Easter! 
I've been exremely busy around here!
A couple weeks ago I had a garage sale and I was able to get rid of 95% of the things that were occupying my shelving, that I needed to use for my pottery.
 My husband and I cleaned the garage and I'm all organized and I've already begun making my pottery!  
Here's some photos of my new pottery studio.
It's nothing fancy, but at least I have a clean organized space to work. 



 As you can see from the photo above, I've been pouring, trimming and cleaning pottery to get them ready for the kiln.
I will be firing my first load this week, and I'm pretty excited!
 Today I'm testing & experimenting with colors. 
I've been doing a lot of thinking about the pottery I'm going to be making and will have some surprises in store!

A note about purchasing from me:
 I will be selling everything I offer through this blog.
I will have PayPal buttons below each product.
You'll be able to purchase via PayPal, or by Credit Card through PayPal (you don't need a PayPal account to use this option). 
There will be drop down choices that may include color options, Quantity options, etc.
If you have any questions about any of the products I offer please feel free to contact me via email located at the top of this page. Or you may phone me at 253-678-4621.
As of right now I'm not sure if I will offer my products on a website or an Etsy store, as it's too time consuming.

I hope you enjoyed your visit today!
Thank you for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews